Star Juggler 0.2.5
It's been a while but I've been busy fixing several bugs. Some of which I noticed some of them since the Prototype!
So here's a list, with each day specified:
2018-01-08 | 0.2.5
- Fixed: A Star was shot right after pushing "Replay"
- Fixed: This was actually several bugs, seems the body of the Stars' had several issues with its size and position.
- Fixed: Enemy bullets disappear when they enter the area the Star was in before it disappeared.
- Changed the regeneration rates to 4 sec/emergy and 16 sec/shield.
- Adjusted the colors/shapes of the new Stars.
- Enabled the coloring of the Star (tint).
- Fixed: The Star moved when touching the Player.
- Changed the Star update into two timers: rotate and move (circle animation) for more control over their speeds.
- Made sure the alpha was changed after the Star was gone (drain if alpha<0).
- Fixed: If a Star was shot again while it was doing the back circle, the new one continues its animation.
- Fixed: Some enemies are immortal (it was a case of calculations with an undefined variable).
- Finished making 5 of the new Stars (5 to 13px). This isn't a final design but it gets the point across.
- Fixed: The sprites are cramped (as in some pixels are missing) on certain positions.
- Moved the version text to the top-left. The reason will become clear later on.
- Reduced the energy gained from catching a Star (80% of its remaining energy)
- As having PhaserJS rotate things is a problem when trying to get pixel-perfect graphics. I created new Stars, each rotating in its spritesheet.
With that out of the way I can finally move forward. Maybe I'll start by making nicer Stars.
Get Star Juggler
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.