- Automatically moves to the Mouse position or by using the Keyboard ASDW/Cursor Keys if the Mouse is outside the game area
- Click/Spacebar to throw a Star, it charges up when held
- You can shoot in any of 8 directions but Keyboard controls need more time to properly acknowledge the direction. Try Easy/Normal mode to see a guideline.
- Catching Stars returns its energy minus the health of whatever it went against.
- Your Stars gain energy when it hits bullets without losing anything.
- The Stars do a back-circle where they start vanishing. Catching it at this point only gives back 50% of its energy.
- The currency when shopping is your score and the upgrades are transparent until you have can buy it (or sell if you just bought it).
A Shoot'em Up I prototyped during the #LOWREZJAM 2017.
Then upgraded to an Alpha in the #FFSjam 2018.
In this game you pilot Star Juggler, a spacecraft which can throw and catch Stars.
Endless enemy ships fly through the screen and shoot at you!
- Low resolution (64x64) graphics
- 21 evil enemies which can come from any side
- 17 damaging types of bullets
- 6 beneficial Pickups
- Charging weapon that throws up to 6 sizes of Stars
- Up to 8 directions in which you can throw Stars
- 3 modes of difficulty, from (hand-holding) Easy to (insanely) Hard
- Several Starlanes and Worlds to traverse, with a Shop in between
- Able to go Fullscreen (check the button on the right of the Menu for Options)
|Published||Aug 14, 2017|
|Tags||Shoot 'Em Up|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Star Juggler (0.6.0)21 days ago
- Star Juggler (0.5.0)22 days ago
- Star Juggler (0.4.1)24 days ago
- Star Juggler (0.4.0)25 days ago
- Star Juggler (pre-0.4.0)26 days ago
- Star Juggler (0.3.5)30 days ago
- Star Juggler (0.3.4)31 days ago
- Star Juggler (0.3.2-Menu)32 days ago